1. Pollie, Rob and Simon: Emotional monitoring for cooperation.
2. Mark Roper: Soft Bodied /3D printed hybrid robots
3. Chrisantha Fernando/Vera Vasas/Alex Churchill : Darwinian neurodynamics in 3D printed robots and cuddly toys.
4. Chris Jack: Modification of sensorimotor contingencies
5. Boris Mitavskiy: Applying a new mathematical theorum about Monte-Carlo Tree Search/Recombination and hidden Markov decision processes to real world issues in Wales.
6. Berit Greinke: Sensorial fabrics for robotics
7. Thomas Bangert: A new theory of colour vision
8. Frida Fernando: A study on trying to woalk?wourk? [Youth ambassador]
9. Rollo Hollins: Film director. A robotic editor, the perfect cut, automatic emotion controlled go-pro videoing.
I suggest that each group initiates their own post so that we can keep comments about each topic together. I've got some references for Pollie/Rob and Simon especially about the mathematics of cooperation which will be essential.